Human Resource Generalist
Cherokee County is seeking
a qualified candidate for a Human Resource Generalist. Areas
of responsibility include assisting with enrollment
and processing of employee
benefits, maintaining personnel records, interacting with employees concerning
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Must have the ability to maintain confidentiality in performance of all duties.
• Familiar with employee programs such as COBRA, FMLA, EEO, etc.
• Prefer a Bachelor's
degree in Human Resources or Business Management/
(5) years of experience
in Human Resources or an equivalent combination
of education and experience.
• Must be able to successfully complete a drug screen and background check.
for accepting applications is march 31, 2015.
Circuit Solicitor's Office Clerk/Worthless
The Circuit Solicitor's Office is seeking a qualified applicant for a part
time Clerk, twenty hours
per week, in the Cherokee County Worthless Check Unit. The duties for this position include
but are not limited to, answering phones, data entry, filing and communicating with the public.
• Prefer an Associates Degree in business or five years office experience.
• Must have a Diploma or GED.
• Must successfully complete a SLED criminal history
and pre-employment drug screen.
• Prefer general knowledge of modern office practices and procedures.
• Prefer general
knowledge of ofice equipment and ability to use personal
Deadline for accepting applications is March 20, 2015.
How to apply:
for employment must be made on the Cherokee County official application form which can be printed from the link below. Please
submit a copy of your resume with the application. Please provide as much detail about your work history as possible and attach
the sheets if necessary.
Applications and resumes can be mailed to the address listed below, faxed to 864-487-8549,
or emailed by selecting the link below.
Please note the form below requires Adobe Acrobat Reader to view
and print. Click the
Acrobat Reader" link below to download the latest reader.
Download or print application: Job Application
should be mailed to the address below.
Attn: Cherokee County Personnel Director
110 Railroad Avenue
Gaffney, South Carolina 29340
Select this link to E-mail application and Resume